KidVenture is dedicated to kids being kids.
We want them to have fun,be safe and go home with the truth of God’s Word hidden in their hearts.
All of our workers are screened and trained to offer both our kids and parents a safe and "care-free" environment.
There are many "sides" to KidVenture. To name a few:
- Nursery: Our dedicated and trained staff offer a clean and safe environment for your newborn up through 3 years old. Please sign your child in at the nursery.
- Sunday School: Age appropriate small group mindset. Each of our teachers is dedicated to discipling our kids to become all that Christ has called them to be. More than just stories...it's life changing.
- Kid's Church (for 3 years - 2nd Grade) Please sign your kids in at the welcome center before service. Your children will be dismissed from the service and greeted by anxious staff members ready to serve you and your kids.
- KidVenture Gopher Buddies: Pre-school through Kindergarten: We want to start teaching children who God is as early as possible. The Word of Life Gopher Buddies program is specifically designed to help in the task of imparting the foundational truths of Scripture to children with creativity and clarity. To enable children to know, understand, and obey Scripture, the Gopher Buddies program is built upon the solid foundation of God's Word. Bring your child into their classrooms to follow our check-in procedures for younger kids.
- KidVenture Olympians: 1st 6th Grade. We desire to impact the lives of children with the Word of God in a fun, dynamic way. We believe that the Word of God makes the difference in the life of a child. At KidVenture Olympians, we want children to have the time of their lives while en-grafting the Word of God into their lives.
- Summer Camp: Starting and 9 years old your student is invited to join us each summer as we travel up near Travers City, MI to Lake Ann Camp (click to view their website)
- Vacation Bible School: The last full week of June each summer. Preschool through 6th Grade are invited to come be apart of each years theme. Each year always includes exciting songs, skits, great Bible stories, fun crafts and games and a light snack. Not to mention ALL OUT FUN!