Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ page. Here you can find answers to some common questions you might have about RBC. If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to us!
Where is guest parking?
Where is guest parking?
- We have ample parking surrounding our facilities.
- There are three primary entrances all on the south side of the building.
- There are several handicap parking spaces directly in front of the main entrance.
- There is also a covered entrance for dropping off and picking up people.
Will I be welcome here?
- YES! We care about YOU! Not what you wear (our folks wear everything from suits to jeans and t-shirts), not how much you earn (or how much you give), nor your past. We all have a story and we would love to hear yours as we get to know each other better.
- We want you to feel at home!
- Stop by the Welcome Center with any questions on getting connected and to receive a free gift pack just for visiting with us!
- KidVenture is the kids ministry of RBC. KidVenture is dedicated to kids being kids. We want them to have fun, be safe and go home with the truth of God’s Word hidden in their hearts.
- We use LifeWay curriculum in our KidsChurch ministries. Beginning in the fall of 2019 we will be using curriculum from Answers In Genesis for all our Sunday School programs.
- For Kids who are 3 years through 2nd grade, who are dismissed during the service, we ask parents to use our check in system at the Welcome Center.
- You can learn more about KidVenture by clicking Here.
- Membership requirements are easy. First, be a member of God’s family through salvation. Second, follow the Lord in believer’s baptism (by immersion).
- There are periodic “New Members Classes” that cover the beliefs and distinctives of RBC and opportunities for service (We believe all members should be serving in ministry somewhere at RBC and extended ministries)
- The class ends with the opportunity to fill out our family information sheet and then a meeting can be setup with the Pastor and board representatives to hear testimonies and pray together.
- Sunday School classes are available for all ages and you can choose to join us at any time! We do not have Sunday School during the summer months.
- LifeGroups are currently seasonal. Locations and logistics (such as adults only or kid friendly) are posted at the beginning of each study. See current Life Groups by clicking Here, or See Chuck Shepherd with questions.
- There are many ministries for you to become involved in at RBC.
- We have opportunities for both members and regular attenders.
- Teaching Roles or Team Leaders do have to be members, but again, there are many places to serve.
- RBC is an independent Baptist church that is unaffiliated with any national or international fellowships or organizations.
- There are many different types, beliefs and practices with Baptist Churches around the world. One important belief of Baptist Churches is the “autonomy of the local church”. Basically, this means that each Baptist church has the rights and responsibilities of “doing church” Biblically and as each local church sees fit.
- Please take time to read our What We Believe page.
- Please see our Online Forms to request the use of church property.